It’s here! It’s time! Grown-up Storytime 84 is tonight at Rudyard’s at 8pm and 10pm and it costs $5. If you plan to come to the 8pm please get there no later than 7:30 as that show fills up fast! The door to get upstairs and the bar will be open at 7 to serve you beerz and burgerz and totz and whatnotz. Come hang with us and listen to some stories!
THE LINEUP –
Host – Ruth Hirsch
1. Chlamydia, written by Blair Ault and read by Dusti Rhodes
2. The Marilyn Exception, written by Brooke Smith and read by Ashley Williams
3. I Hate Halloween (kind of), written by Emily Hynds and read by Brenda Valdivia
4. Crimes Against the White Race, written by Anthony Calleo and read by Zahid Dewji
5. Contentment is a Cage, written by Robert Houghton and read by Justin Blandford
6. Laos, written by Colleen Moore and read by Bree Bridger
7. Hundred Dollar Napkin, written by John Wayne Communale and read by Conner Clifton
And here is our seating policy –
1. Rudyard’s is a 21+ establishment.
2. We do not sell tickets in advance or accept seating reservations. All seats are first come first serve, payable with cash or card at the door.
3. All persons in your party must be present and ready to go upstairs when buying tickets.
4. All saved seats will be released at 7:50.
5. We will stop admitting when the upstairs is full because of fire code regulations. Safety first!
6. Thank you for coming!!