GUST 85 is tomorrow at Rudyard’s! We have an 8pm and a 10pm show AND a killer line up. If you plan to come to the 8pm show please make sure to get there by 7:30 at the latest if you want a seat. As always, GUST is $5 and the upstairs bar will be open for both food and drink starting at 7pm.
We will also have badass new t-shirts for sale. $15 cash or card.
Host – Nick Meriwether
1. In Todd’s Name We Pray, written by Jessica Brown and read by Amber Talley
2. Fly Like Superman, written by Jon Notice and read by Chris Seymore
3. Happy Ramadan, written by Shazia Hart and read by Amy Grisbee
4. The Pigtaur, written by Conner Clifton and read by Andrew Love
5. The Family Man, written by Robert Houghton and read by Tyrone Davis
6. Special Pleasure, USA, written by Lindsay Burleson and read by Autumn Knight
7. Warrior Spirit, written by John Wayne Communale and read by Lucas Gorham
GUST Seating Policy
1. Rudyard’s is a 21+ establishment.
2. We do not sell tickets in advance or accept seating reservations.
All seats are first come first serve, payable with cash or card at the door.
3. All persons in your party must be present and ready to go upstairs when buying tickets.
4. All saved seats will be released at 7:50.
5. We will stop admitting when the upstairs is full because of fire code regulations. Safety first!