Grown-up Storytime 93
It’s Grown-up Storytime night!! We have shows at 8pm and 10pm upstairs at Rudyard’s and both cost $5. What is GUST, you ask? You send us stories, we pick the best ones, and assign them to a rotating crack-squad of expert story readers who show up the night of and wow our socks and/or pants off. It’s on a Tuesday – what else are you going to do?
The 8pm showing fills up pretty fast so we advise you get there by 7:30 to get a seat. Doors open at 7pm and we will keep admitting until ~standing room only~ is full up. We start admitting for the 10pm show once we get all the tables cleared upstairs and that’s usually around 9:30.
Host – Antoine Culbreath
1. My First Fight and Why I Hate Guns N Roses, written by John Wayne Communale and read by Cris Skelton
2. Rock ‘n’ Grohl, written by Ayshe Tayfun and read by Brandon West
3. Boyfriend Fights, written by Mona Malone and read by Brenda Valdivia
4. Church Camp, written by Brendan Borque-Sheil and read by Tessa Ehrman
5. GET THESE CATS, written by Blair Ault and read by Paul Middendorf
6. Jumpers, written by anonymous and read by Ned Gayle
7. Lack of Sperm Exposure, written by Jonna Hitchcock and read by Dusti Rhodes
1. Rudyard’s is a 21+ establishment.
2. We do not sell tickets in advance or accept seating reservations.
3. All seats are first come/first serve, payable with cash or card at the door.
4. All persons in your party must be present and ready to go upstairs when buying tickets.
5. All saved seats will be released at 7:50.
6. We will stop admitting when the upstairs is full because of fire code regulations. Safety first!