Grown-up Storytime 94
It’s Grown-up Storytime night!! We have shows at 8pm and 10pm upstairs at Rudyard’s and both cost $5. What is GUST, you ask? You send us stories, we pick the best ones, and assign them to a rotating crack-squad of expert story readers who show up the night of and wow our socks and/or pants off. It’s on a Tuesday – what else are you going to do?
The 8pm showing fills up pretty fast so we advise you get there by 7:30 to get a seat. Doors open at 7pm and we will keep admitting until ~standing room only~ is full up. We start admitting for the 10pm show once we get all the tables cleared upstairs and that’s usually around 9:30.
Host – Zahid Dewji
1. Other Jessica, written by Stacy Thompson and read by Cristina Brown
2. The End of the World, written by Bob Morrissey and read by Wylie Moore
3. Ass First, written by Matthew Brown and read by Jordan Dudley
4. Cold, written by Nadia Al-Khalifah and read by Lynn Miano
5. Extreme Midget Wrestling, written by Mona Malone and read by Stacey Daniels
6. The Way of All Flesh, written by Robert Houghton and read by Jeff Worne
7. Whip-its, Good?, written by John Wayne Communale and read by Conner Clifton
1. Rudyard’s is a 21+ establishment.
2. We do not sell tickets in advance or accept seating reservations.
3. All seats are first come/first serve, payable with cash or card at the door.
4. All persons in your party must be present and ready to go upstairs when buying tickets.
5. All saved seats will be released at 7:50.
6. We will stop admitting when the upstairs is full because of fire code regulations. Safety first!