Grown-up Storytime 97
We are only a few months away from GUST 100!! But tonight is all about Grown-up Storytime 97. The stories are all stellar and we have some extra special out of towners reading as well. There is an 8pm (doors open at 7) and a 10pm show and while each cost only $5 that 8pm sells out quickly so we recommend getting there by 7:15 to get a seat. Plus then you’ll have time to eat that delicious food you’re going to order before the show even starts!! If you are planning to come to the 10pm show we start admitting once the first show is done, usually between 9:15-9:30. See you all tonight!!
1. Rudyard’s is a 21+ establishment.
2. We do not sell tickets in advance or accept seating reservations.
3. All seats are first come/first serve, payable with cash or card at the door.
4. All persons in your party must be present and ready to go upstairs when buying tickets.
5. All saved seats will be released at 7:50.
6. We will stop admitting when the upstairs is full because of fire code regulations. Safety first!