Grown-up Storytime 100 – Tonight!
We have finally reached the triple digits…Grown-up Storytime 100 is tonight! There is an 8pm (doors open at 7) and a 10pm show and while each cost only $5 that 8pm sells out quickly so we recommend getting there by 7:15 to get a seat. Plus then you’ll have time to eat that delicious food you’re going to order before the show even starts!! If you are planning to come to the 10pm show we start admitting once the first show is done, usually between 9:15-9:30 and getting a seat is waaay easier at this one so if that’s a must we recommend the later show. See you all tonight!!
(please find more info about our giant GUST 100 celebration show this Saturday March 25th here)
Host: Antoine Culbreath
1. Circle of Life, written by Robert Houghton and read by Black Roman
2. Lost and Found, written by Mona Malone and read by Colleen Moore
3. Saved, written by John Wayne Comunale and read by Stacey Daniels
4. Mrs. Kisses, written by Bob Morrissey and read by Billy Trim
5. 10 Year Reunion, written by Daniel Oliver and read by Brenda Valdivia
6. Peppers, written by Harbeer Sandhu and read by Zahid Dewji (originally from GUST 45)
GUST Seating Policy:
1. Rudyard’s is a 21+ establishment.
2. We do not sell tickets in advance or accept seating reservations.
3. All seats are first come/first serve, payable with cash or card at the door.
4. All persons in your party must be present and ready to go upstairs when buying tickets.
5. All saved seats will be released at 7:50.
6. We will stop admitting when the upstairs is full because of fire code regulations. Safety first!!