Grown-up Storytime 103 – BEST OF!
It is that special time of the year – it’s BEST OF Grown-up Storytime time! Every June we feature some of the best stories from the past year so it’s sure to be a good one. There is still an 8pm and a 10pm showing at Rudyard’s British Pub (2010 Waugh) and the only difference is that tonight GUST is $7 instead of $5. Don’t worry we’ll go back to $5 next month
If you plan to come to the 8pm show we recommend getting there by 7:15 (doors open at 7) if you want a seat. If you plan to come to the 10pm show we will start admitting once the first show is over and since tonight there are a few more stories than usual that will probably be closer to 9:45. Getting a seat is usually much easier at the 10pm show so if sitting down is a must we recommend coming to the later showing!
GUST Seating Policy:
- Rudyard’s is a 21+ establishment.
- We do not sell tickets in advance or accept seating reservations.
- All seats are first come/first serve, payable with cash or card at the door.
- All persons in your party must be present and ready to go upstairs when buying tickets. We will not sell you extra wristbands, your party must be present to receive them from the door person.
- If you are saving a seat for someone who has not bought a ticket and is not currently upstairs, this seat will be released 15 minutes prior to the show.
- We will stop admitting when the upstairs is full because of fire code regulations. Safety first!
Host: Nick Meriwether
92 – My Struggle, written by Robert Houghton and read by Cody Edgar
92 – Timmy Wood, written by Emily Hynds and read by Kim Brims
93 – Church Camp, written by Brendan Borque-Sheil and read by Tessa Ehrman
95 – Impact, written by Andy Hall and read by Black Cassidy
95 – Exchange City, written by Conner Clifton and read by Ty Mahany
97 – 2016 Made My Hair Fall Out, written by Sara Cress and read by Cristina Brown
98 – Jerry Bruckheimer Saved My Life, written by Bree Bridger and read by Conner Clifton
99 – Dangerously Unqualified, written by Mona Malone and read by Bree Bridger
101 – You’re the Worst, written by John Wayne Comunale and read by Abhinav Kumar
102 – Poop Story Part 2, written by Blair Ault and read by Jim Meyers
**The next writing workshop is Sunday July 23rd at Geek Life and here is a link if you’d like to sign up! http://tinyurl.com/bootownworkshop