Grown-up Storytime 107 is TONIGHT!
Grown-up Storytime 107 is this Tuesday October 17th! As always, we have an 8pm and 10pm and both are just $5. The 8pm fills up fast and usually sells out so we recommend getting there by 7:30 (or earlier if you want a seat). The 10pm usually has room for all and on top of that the readers have already done it once, so they’re always better too! Join us!
Here is our seating policy:
- Rudyard’s is a 21+ establishment
- We do not sell tickets in advance or accept seating reservations.
- All seats are first come/first serve, payable by cash and card at the door.
- All persons in your party must be present and ready to go upstairs when purchasing tickets. We will not sell you four wristbands if only two people are present to put them on.
- All saved seats will be released at 7:50.
- We will stop admitting when the upstairs is full because of fire code regulations. Safety first!
And here is the lineup:
Host – Brenda Valdivia
1. Fake Parents, written by Rob Gegner and read by Andrew Barrett
2. Games Without (Language) Barriers, written by Mona Malone and read byBlair Ault
3. Newly Alone, written by Bob Morrissey and read by Emanuelee Bean
4. Willy Wagger, written by Alex Jacobsen and read by Erica Rodriguez
5. Thorns Part 1, written by Chelsea Ocean and read by Amy Grisbee
6. Designated Optimist, written by Brendan Bourque-Sheil and read by Ryan Wells