Next On GUST…
The Grown-up Storytime series takes place the third Tuesday of every month at 8pm and 10pm (that’s right, TWO shows per night) at Rudyard’s British Pub, a bar and venue located in the heart of Montrose. You send us stories, we pick the best ones, and assign them to a rotating crack-squad of expert story readers who show up the night of and wow our socks and/or pants off. It’s on a Tuesday – what else are you going to do? AND…it’s only $5.
Completed story submissions can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, no PDF’s please. If you would like to attend a free writers workshop, please visit the link below to sign up for more information. We pay $40 for accepted stories!
Interested in reading? Please visit the link below to sign up for information on our free readers workshop.
Kim Head at GUST 59, photo by Sean Askandari
Our Seating Policy
1. Rudyard’s is a 21+ establishment.
2. We do not sell tickets in advance or accept seating reservations.
All seats are first come/first serve, payable with cash or card at the door.
3. All persons in your party must be present and ready to go upstairs when buyin tickets.
4. All saved seats will be released at 7:50.
5. We will stop admitting when the upstairs is full because of fire code regulations. Safety first!
GUST all star host, Drunk Robot.